Stop the damn bus because Day in the Dirt Down Under is back for 2019. Yup, it’s heading back to sunny Queensland, back to the scene of the crime and entries will officially go on sale on June 4th, 2019.
Whispers have been flying around the industry of a new location, maybe the Island? Maybe Ride Park VIC? Maybe Krusics? Well none of that’s true and we’ll all be back to sling more mud at QMP from August 29 – September 1st 2019.
Here’s the important stuff you need to know right now;
- Race entries and camping will officially be open on June 4th 2019 at 12pm (AEST)
- There is a new schedule of races in 2019, the old favourites are back and some new ones thrown in the mix. Check it out here: https://dayinthedirtdownunder.com.au/race-schedule/
- Camping sites are strictly limited and when they are gone, they are gone, there are no hook ups.
- Rider entries are also limited for each race, so don’t leave it to chance, be on the button June 4th and lock your races in.
- The Dust Hustle legends are back again with a loaded race schedule of risky fun on the TT track so bring a trailer full of your vintage ponies.
- There are more races for kids and a dedicated 50 track out the back to keep them busy. There is also a separate family camping area.
- The Young Henrys Friday Night Drags, Mini Speedway and Campers Bar (With live bands) are all happening!!
- No BYO Booze this year (Sorry, it’s a legal thing, but the bar prices will be on point)
You can expect to bump bars with a host of moto legends and some big announcements dropping in the coming weeks.
Expect plenty of good gear on site with Red Bull, Fasthouse, KTM, Bell, Dunlop, VW Amarok, Young Henrys and a host of other sick brands locked in.