Race entries and camping for Red Bull Day in the Dirt Down Under 2 officially hit the market Tuesday 4th June at 12pm and here’s a step by step guide of what you will need to secure your spot at the event…
- Before you start the entry form, make sure you know what races you want to enter. Head over to the race schedule page and make a note of which MX track and Dust Hustle races you want to ride over the three days. https://dayinthedirtdownunder.com.au/race-schedule/
- If you plan on riding the team races (The ‘Ol Switcheroo, The Friday Knock Off, Moto-A-Go-Go) you will need to put in a team name and list the names of your fellow riders. Every rider must enter and pay separately, using the same team name allows us to group them together after.
- If you have an MA annual license, you will need to enter the number in the entry form. If you don’t have a MA annual license, you will need to purchase a one event competition license via Ridernet. You can do that after you have finalised your entry and the full break down on how to do that is here https://dayinthedirtdownunder.com.au/event-information/
- Make sure you have read all the camping details here before your start your entry. https://dayinthedirtdownunder.com.au/camping-accommodation/
- There are two campsite sizes:
- 12m x 8m – 6 People Max – Includes 4 camping passes and you can buy another 2.
- 8m x 6m – 4 People Max – Includes 2 camping passes and you can buy another 2.
- Children under 15 are free to camp and you can select Family Camping as part of the entry which will be in a different location to general camping.
- If you want to camp next to your mates, drop us an email after you have finalised your entry and we will do our best to camp you together. email@example.com
- Once the camping has sold out, you can still race the event, there will be loads of space for day riders to come in and set up a pit and then head out again at the end of the day.
Get ready! The entry link will open on www.dayinthedirtdownunder.com.au at 12pm AEST.